JaggedToaster12JaggedToaster12

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

Funish.
But his movement speed needs to be lowered.

Axon Axon

I love this game!
Please make it an iPod/iPhoneapp!!!!!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

To go along with the comment below me:
I don't always miss Dad.
But when I do, I just barely miss him.

Vector Stunt Vector Stunt

Cant load a song

I think this game would be really fun, if i could use a song
I go to open the mp3 folder and everything seems normal, the i open an artist -say eminem- and then i open an album but then its empty and i cant load a song...

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

interesting game.

i really had to think for a lot of these, and could someone please inbox me on how to review the "!" signs, i missed the sign that said that, thanks!

The School Tool The School Tool

AWSOME!!!!

this has really helped me, i used to hate studying but now its sorta like a game, and you should definetly make this onto an app!

Depict1 Depict1

Amazing

No matter what game i play, no matter what genre im in, i alwasy find that i keep coming back to this game. I love it.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awsome game!!!!!!

THis is one of my favorite games on NG it's so much fun I could play it for hours!!! The loading time is the only thing I'm gonna complane about, I got to 1000 slimes before it loaded once.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Awsome!

One of the besty I've played! But is it wrong while playing this game I listened to the song Knee Deep? You'll know when you hear it.

Goin Up Goin Up

My favorite game by these two.

Just one question, how many small and big enemys do I have to get to get the awards, I got small but I need big and all enemys.